Friday 18 April 2008

What d'you call me?

Mostly I have some photos of what went down on wednesday night, this friday. Here are a couple of The Breeders



It was unbelievable how good they sounded



Next up some photos of the Slam night. Music does different things to different people, at the witching hour on Toddy's birthday Jackson realised that only an Oasis set was going to cut it. It went down a storm...



Thumbs up from Dan, thumbs down from the crowd. Can't win them all. For some reason the computer I'm on doesn't fancy rotating the ones I really want to show you so you're going to have to take a little time out of your saturday schedule and check back in on the alley, I'll make it worth your while. Rob was having a good time



If the rotation had worked this would have been a beefier post but I guess it works to spread it out over a couple of days. Our man in the field sent us some more photos from Nam. Even there he's searching out product to bring back



He found an Indiana Jones bridge too



At least he's eating well. He loves those hambergers



See you tomorrow

No comments: