Monday 19 May 2008

Snow man

Charlie sent me this old picture of Ben Dominguez and Snowy.



Snowy's new board with the Stone Roses graphic is in. It comes in 7.6 or 8 inches wide. You can buy it here...

http://www.slamcity.com/store//product_info.php?cPath=40_32&products_id=723

Will showed me this yesterday and it made me laugh..



I went and saw What happens in Vegas last night. How weak of me, yeah yeah. Romantic comedies are cinematic junk food, they require nothing of you and leave you with some kind of processed high. I think Ashton Kutcher is funny. He doesn't look very comfortable on a skateboard at one point though...



He skates through traffic in New York with Cameron Diaz lobbing oranges at him. Another reason for seeing this was to ready myself for the heavyweight film experience coming my way on wednesday. That's right...



Raekown tonight, Wonk on tuesday. Indiana Jones on wednesday. Action packed.

No comments: