Tuesday 3 June 2008

Tony Soprano..

...is someone I am going to become better acquainted with in the coming weeks. Watched the pilot episode last night and it was banging. I'm stoked I'm getting into it now and have the box sets ahead. New shirts entered the pillar today..



Toby has new colours available in existing Suburban Bliss prints, peep them here..

http://www.slamcity.com/store//index.php?cPath=37

Suburban Bliss is doing really well. If you want to know more about it you should probably buy this months Document magazine, he has a full interview about his company in the +1 section. What's on the cover?...



It's Slam's very own Mark Baines with a switch crooked on a very British electricity box. He has a sick interview in here so you should probably come in and get yourself a copy. Another bit of Baines related media we have for you in here is the free DVS promo dvd...



You should come in and pick up one of these for sure, if you leave it till after next monday I reckon you'll see this guy...



Having seen this guy you'll then be able to watch him straight away, he has first part which is sick and contains some worthy man slams too. Chas one dropped us in a copy of this..



It's a French mag called Soma in a handy format. I think we'll be carrying a few issues of it from month to month, ask to have a look. This issue has little droplets of Fos all over the front and the back..



The kind people at Nike SB sent me these this morning..



I think the mids are the best shoes to skate in and I'm stoked on this colourway. We should have these along with other new Nikes in stock in the next few weeks. As soon as we have word they'll be up on the news page so stay tuned. I found the antidote to bone lunch choices lurking in Stockwell Costcutter. I procrastinated and then did my usual take it to the counter then take it back again. Once I was on the train I instantly regretted my decision and texted Dan to pick me one up on the way in to work. What am I talking about? Only the best sauce ever...



Gunshot! They have a serious array of sauces in there, if you're ever in the area you should totally check it out. When I came back from my lunch reconnaissance I was so eager to grab up my sauce and give it a trial I was oblivious to our celebrity visitor. Charlie wasn't however..



Ian Wright Wright Wright! This mans presence brought out a serious cartoon character grin from Charlie. To finish up here's a CD dedication to Jackson in....

No comments: