Thursday 12 June 2008

When I think of skateboarding...

..a lot of different things pop into my head. Certain people make certain tricks look really cool. There's no motivation to put this video part up other than it has maybe the best noseslide ever in it. Another good thing about it is it crops up right at the end so you're going to watch the whole part to get to it. I like this video part a lot...



I'm not sure Luigi ever expected to share the stage footage wise with Drake Jones but here he is. I couldn't hold back from sharing this. Thanks to Henry Edwards Wood for the blip tv knowledge. It's another Uncle Luigi's smoke break of the week. I have a feeling it may be the last as I'm pretty sure only a handful of people will find it funny. James from Carhartt will be stoked, I told you he'd get some footage in that shirt. Turn up the volume to enjoy the smoke break soundtrack. See you all very soon

No comments: