Saturday 1 November 2008

"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people:

religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin."-Linus Van Pelt
Halloween was fun by all accounts. One of the best things I saw was a human being dressed more than convincingly as Bender from Futurama in the middle of a Rollerblading fest. There was a guy who looked like Seth in a skeleton outfit, a Fred Flintstone, numerous zombies and one guy in an Arsenal shirt. Bender was the best. I was out with this guy..



It's Hops and another busted arm buddy back in sunnier days. I've rinsed the Callow phone cam back catalogue today. I can bring you another old photo of the other guy I was out with..



he's been in the shop for two minutes and already knocked me in the nuts. Luigi is holding it down today and we are holding him down..



He's still in charge of Hops though. We're missing this guy regardless of the headlines..



Classic evidence of the man at work. If you were to get off the tube at Stockwell you may see a picture of Brady in an NHS advert. Good to know he's quit..



If you're keen for Halloween themed skateboarding action check the latest post on Henry Kingsford's photo blog..

http://henrykingsford.tumblr.com

Enjoy your Saturday

2 comments:

Stiles said...

OI JAKE! ITS JONAS, LINK ME UP BRUV AND I'LL DO THE SAME SON! AUDI 5000

Stiles said...

OH... kicktokill.blogspot.com