Wednesday 14 January 2009

“Life, like all other games..

... becomes fun when one realizes that it's just a game”-Nerijus Stasiulis

The first game played of the fun that is to come went live today. I trust you've already checked it out. If not peep it here..

http://www.slamcity.com/skate.html

If you look to your right hand side and scroll down in the right hand column where Link me bruv lives you will find a new addition. There is now a list of blogs and sites friends of the Alley are responsible for. The most recently updated web area will make it's way to the top of the list, a clever function. Your search for new material will be done for you meaning no more dissapointing visits to your favourite links. This next clip makes me feel a lot better about vaulting a wall in a dirty car park and pitching myself in an upside down foetal position against a pillar. It was dirty too, my lungs are just recovering. Enjoy..



*I stumbled across this but have been informed it's appeared on Cool Skull Stuff already. You'd know that too if you rinse out those blogs to your right.

No comments: