Friday 20 February 2009

“An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind.”

I wish Ghandi would have had a word with Hops. Serious anger management is required I think. Those of you who visit my Alley regularly will be familiar with Hops and his recent escapades. For those new readers out there (and I know you exist because Analytics told me) I will bring you up to speed so you understand todays new clip. Luigi-who is now confirmed to be involved in the Jake's Alley game of skate!! has been getting fresh with Hops. Here's an example you may or may not have seen before..



Hops thought Luigi had got a bit ahead of himself but chose to suffer in silence. Little did Luigi know that a similar attack to the one I suffered at his hands waited in the wings. He was picking his moment is all..



Hopefully a more peaceful Hops will return refreshed from the countryside

No comments: