Friday 13 February 2009

"Have you ever seen a one-legged man trying to dance his way free? "

The song Springsteen penned for Mickey Rourke's return to form in the Wrestler has gotten a decent playout on my i-pod of late. Many people have said they didn't like the film to me. I think it's worthy of your time..



It's achingly sad. I worked out fairly recently that most films I really like are either very sombre or completely retarded. I have a soft spot for an unabashedly depressing film that's for sure. This I have developed, years back I'd avoid any heavy subject matter like the plague. This was until I developed the formula. It requires twice as much of your time but it re-dresses the balance. Take down the heavy film with high probability of onions. Take a breather. Remedy those blues with a suitable antidote. My drug of choice today was..



King Julian really delivers in this sequel.

No comments: