Wednesday 11 February 2009

“You can't be suspicious of a tree..

.. or accuse a bird or a squirrel of subversion or challenge the ideology of a violet.”
-Hal Borland

This quote appears today because of a subversive squirrel flavoured item I collected for Dan. I'll show you in a bit. Last night saw the premiere of this go on downstairs..



A massive turn out filled the basement. I was manning the dvd player and lights or else I'd have brought you some pictures. I also nursed a box of beer provided by Rayman, yes Ray! I don't need to tell you that it's off the chain. I'll give you a little taste of what I think about it not that you care. If you do care you'll have read one of the numerous reviews on the internet taking it to pieces part by part already. AVE smashes it, he wins skateboarding. Always good to see a Kalis part. His influence at Fairfields must have doubled DC's profits at one stage. If you filmed a busy Saturday afternoon there at cat eye level you'd be attacked by Lynx's. Dill chooses good tricks and does them better than anybody else, I won't write anymore about it. The standard of the youth is phenomenal and the more seasoned on the team still shine. Buy it is my advice. It just turned up, it's £19.95 and it comes in a book-sweet deal! Another dvd I picked up today is The Harmony's latest release. It comes with a free sticker pack..



I caught a little bit of Jamie Bolland. Reports came from downstairs that Joe Gavin's bit is really good. This is £6.95 and we have ten of them for you. I did the lunch run yesterday, before I went out the door I asked Dan what crisps he'd like instead of the salt and vinegar default. "Surprise me" was his response. Imagine how stoked I was when I saw these..



I was also stoked when I saw this poster in the heart of my hood..



Viva Brom Vegas indeed.

No comments: