Sunday 29 March 2009

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin

We're all waiting for it. The more I read about it and hear about it the more I want to see it..



In conjunction with the film and Spike Jonze the best Lakai shoe has a film tie in colourway..



You can get yourself a pair here..

http://www.slamcity.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_66&products_id=1551

Curiouser and curiouser. I was already sold on seeing this. Two things have made me even more keen. I found out that Dave Eggers the author of this..



wrote the screenplay along with Spike Jonze. I enjoyed this book a lot. The second thing which caught my attention was that your favourite Mafia boss and mine..



..Tony Soprano played by James Gandolfini is the voice of the character Carol. It just gets better and better. The Jakes Alley games of skate got back under way this afternoon. Round Two! Vaughan took on our host..



This was a great game to get the ball rolling again. Lev got to host himself playing. Nick concocted a challenge for himself and Jin..



They were evenly matched..



Jin had a serious power up prior to this which may have given him an advantage..



I think Nicks determination may have matched his blackcurrant fuelled opponent..



Never one for the constraints of a board series Nick sought outside help. It seems that Fran his girlfriend will be knocking out limited edition one of one boards for him..



Maybe one of these will be mass produced in the future and you'll be able to get your hands on one.

No comments: