Sunday 28 June 2009

"Woke up got out of bed..."



Yesterday was amazing. It was a beautiful day and the rain that did happen did so while we were watching Johnny Flynn in a tent. This was the set Neil Young gave us...

Hey Hey, My My
Mansion On The Hill
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Spirit Road
Words
Cinnamon Girl
Fu@*in' Up
Mother Earth
The Needle & The Damage Done
Heart of Gold
Old Man
Down By The River
Rockin' In The Free World

He played for over two hours. The surprise came when as he has done before on this tour he ended the set with the Beatles song A Day In The Life and Paul McCartney ran on to join him half way through it. Everybody's hands instantly flew in the air. Mine did, I'm pretty sure my brain had nothing to do with it...



Unbelievable. I can't even imagine what these guys have in store for us later this evening...



Two best days ever back to back.

No comments: