Tuesday 21 July 2009

"I must tell you that the Clan is a danger to the public"

Wu tang again? I've been giving the new Wu production a play out...



Using a band as backing not just a RZA soundscape is an interesting touch. The sound harks back to their first release but musicians as backing keeps things fresh. Here's what RZA has to say about it...



Inspired by this and my new found love of documentary's I'll be giving this a watch this evening...



Expect to see more Callow Zic Signal action later this week from a successful outing yesterday. This weekend we're glad to be welcoming back boards from...



If you're in the market for a new sled I'll give you the heads up now that this series will be available in here...



Good news. Be sure to remember this is opening and you should pay it a visit...



I'll let you know how the Wu doco treats me tomorrow

No comments: