Tuesday 7 July 2009

"I would say that my biggest flaw...

...my Achilles heel, is my tireless work ethic" That's a quote from Kenny Powers who is the main character in Eastbound and Down played by Danny McBride. I know how he feels sometimes. Jackson is beavering away with the online store and the news and I'm aiming to turn your attention to new products too. Slugger put us some new boards in the post...



Shake Junt business too. This is one shirt graphic...



Walk out of our shop and you see this...



Walk in and you'll see this...



Fos' Antwuan graphic is the back print of this shirt...



Eastpak's new promotion involves a Lomo fisheye camera. The camera looks like this...



They have distributed 1000 of these Country wide and we have ten to give away with our newest wheelie bag. If you're in the market for some new luggage and fancy new photo ops Click here

No comments: