Wednesday 29 July 2009

"Never gonna let them say...

...that I don't care" Brooks got back from being with some of these guys...



on a trip to Barca. You'll spot this guy...



Who has also received the Mathieson manipulation...



Karim Bakhtaoui is all up in this piece along with Rose McGorrogan, Kris Vile and Chewy Cannon. To visit our clips page in order to see the latest rat signal Click here
Lost on hold, the Wire ended, Sopranos long taken down. I've been shopping around for a series. My journey through this has begun...



I'm feeling the constraints of the end of the month, the wallet has taken a pounding so I'm lying low. If you're still flossing and looking for a fun night out Jagger has a night planned for you with a special guest slot filled by Joe from Hot Chip...



Have a good evening

No comments: