Sunday 19 July 2009

"With the attitude to match"

That's what the bouncer said to me last night when I told him my age. My facial expression maybe conveyed my disdain when asked to produce ID which is something I don't possess. They swiped my beard in the end. I've had a good three days off, skateboarding, cinema visit, paintballing. The Harry Potter 3d experience at the IMAX on Ben's birthday was amazing, the 3d had us ducking out of the way at points. I'm still of the opinion that had I watched any of the Potter films as a youth they would have been harrowing memories. That was a good day out. Paintball yesterday was one of the funnest things I've ever done. Good crew and a lot of laughs. Back in the store today, what's new? Deathwish product courtesy of Slugger. The NWA Antwuan Dixon...



Just by chance Ol' Dirty's lurking above this on this Mystery Lindsey Robertson board...



New blog bookmarks will be in order soon, a friend is cultivating web space tailored around hip-hop of note from the golden era, stay tuned. This Deathwish shirt is new in...



As is this Shake Junt one, available in black or white...



These caught my eye too. New bolts. Each numb nut is pink...



Planning an early night before paintball I retired at about 9. I thought I'd bite off another episode of the Wire. Next thing I know it's half two in the morning and I've finished the series. I'm sad it's ended. Here's one of my favourite moments. This is the best Western scene that's not in a Western ever. Omar, Omar...



I need a new series. Have a good weekend

No comments: