Tuesday 28 July 2009

"Yeah Frigo was my best friend...

...then I turned four" That's a line from this...



I enjoyed it but it didn't have quite so much of the inane dialogue I rated Superbad for. This definitely had a darker more sombre edge. It's been rush around busy in here today. I feel like this sometimes...



Alan Glass the GLZA sent us worrying documentation of some biters in Hamburg...



It seems they make their money via the sales of Stereo's, Cacti and MJ picture discs. Our skateboard vending operation is safe, I wouldn't be adverse to us having a cactus in here though. The last from me today will be to draw your attention to Rob's work in progress. You may remember a doctored Girl sticker made into Ches' likeness. Today's piece of the chain gang is the star of the last Zic signal...



Charlie Young. Here's a good old photo of him used during our Slam Dunk release of a wallride nollie out at South Bronx...

No comments: