Saturday 25 July 2009

You're hot, but you ain't too bright!

I made sure I was caffeinated last night so as not to fall asleep during this...



My brother and I took in a midnight viewing at the imax. I've heard a lot of people slating the film, many complaints about how loose the plot is. Perhaps the fact that the feature length is based on nothing more than a very successful series of toys had somehow escaped them. Fortunately I didn't walk through the front doors on a weepy journey of self discovery. I went to see Megan Fox and a load of massive robots fighting, where better to see that than the biggest screen in the UK. The Mudflap and Skids banter proves funny throughout. Weekend in progress so I'm out, if you do see the film and haven't given up completely on my recommendations do so on a big screen.

No comments: