Friday 11 September 2009

Old School

We are catering to your old school needs this Weekend.



Bullets?



Powell business for you. We have a selection of t-shirts and also these G-Bones...



My personal favourite is this OJ selection...



Innocence is a good lawyer. We have a decent crop of Thrasher and slap tees as well as a couple of new hats...



My gift from Rob is pretty old school. 250 years of the black stuff...



It inspired me to take down a few pints of it last night at the Islington academy. I went to see these guys with Gary...



The Hold Steady have been on my to see list for ages. I did see them play 6 songs at Rough Trade a good while back, the next gig I had tickets for but couldn't make the re-scheduled date. It was amazing to see them on a big stage finally. The sound in there was impressive as was a lengthy set list. I'm glad I got to see them in a venue like that when I did, it involved some gumtree organisation.

No comments: