Friday 18 September 2009

Stolen beauty from stolen land

Controversy around the corner today. Ahava received another protest, police were called...



This didn't stop further protesting upon the isolated area...



The main event was that these two people in the shop Ahava, now closed because of their actions, had cemented themselves together inside a barrel...



A pleasant protester gave me this, if you click on it it's big enough to read...



To read more about what provoked a relentless string of protests Click here Okay enough politickin'. My week has been greatly enhanced by this guy...



Whose actions on Breaking Bad are the stuff of legend. This mixtape has also made it better...



I found this matchbox in my pocket today from my old collection. Have a look...



Here's the message inside...



and a picture of the gang...



I thought you may like that. I'll leave you with some more Rob Mathieson artwork. Do you ever mark your baseplate to tell front and back? I do. Now Charlie will always be able to tell too...



The Weekend beckons

No comments: