Friday 20 November 2009

LOL

Rushbrooke sent us a nice picture of Jay Croft taking a Slam garment for a Rock and Roll slide...



Rob invented the sandwich from Frank's, he's also responsible for the Pret/Happy meal combo we treated ourselves to today...



This left us both fully equipped with light sabres. None of this is funny or connected to the title of today's post. Two things which have made me laugh out loud of late were this...



Which I came across whilst browsing Max Schaff's
blog
and this which I came across on my over extended comedy of errors of a journey this morning in today's Sun...



It cracked me up, funny looks on the train from this. I tested it on Dan, Rob and Mark and it raised a laugh each time, meaning it's not just me being mental as it often is. Test done I figured I'd share it with you. These are on sale first thing tomorrow...



That's a certainty. Gucci dunks go on sale in-store tomorrow from 11am. Arrive early to avoid dissapointment

No comments: