Saturday 14 November 2009

Marathon man

I fell ill Wednesday night and have been quarantined ever since. My predictions are I'll be back in the land of the living in a couple of days. This has been my scenario pretty much from dawn till dusk...



I just previewed this before publishing and realised Rob could have a field day with that image, it was meant to convey I've been glued to the screen. Alphabetically I've taken down...Australia, Dead Man's Shoes, District 9, In Bruges, Land of the Lost, Quantum of Solace, RocknRolla, The beat my heart skipped, There Will Be Blood. There's some base level comedy on the horizon as you can probably guess but a Charlie Young recommendation made it's way through the door this morning so first i'll find some time for...



Should be good if the tag line is anything to go by.

No comments: