Saturday 26 December 2009

Happy Hanukkah

My Christmas day had a definite theme. I received this gift from Rob...



and spent most of the day's free time watching the programme. Here's a good quote from the book from Bill Scheft....

"I remember one time I asked Larry, 'Did you get into any confrontations today?' And he said, 'I have not gotten in one in two weeks, my friend!' And then I could almost see his mind clicking: 'Okay. Today I had a little problem.'"

Larry's out there fighting these demons for all of us. Here's a nice boxing Day clip for you before I try to salvage a skate...



See you tomorrow

3 comments:

Ptite Claire said...

"like at night, you tiptoe"!

Unknown said...

far more than you deserved scumbag. if you thought prank calls to home an work were bad and lets not forget those pager messages all those years ago. well thats nothing. im all 21st century now jake. be prepared ha ha.

Jakes Alley said...

Welcome to the 21st Century Ad.
Pretty sure you would have a field day on facebook shortly before being banned for life