Tuesday 22 December 2009

Snowball fights

If you didn't make it last night you missed out on a good one. The usual antics went down with the added bonus of intermittent snowball fights which were enjoyed by all. The downside of this was the snow which made these possible crippled public transport and made my journey from home, door to door last two and a half hours. Half way to New York? No, Bromley to Hoxton street. I'm glad I got there in time to play some music. Settling on a Neil Young song/Bruce Springsteen song pattern I thoroughly enjoyed myself. For me the highlight was getting to hear this song through a decent system. The album version is seven minutes long, you get nine...



Luigi was obviously a highlight but getting to see Danny Sargent play was the best thing...



They smashed it. Watch this space for news on your next chance to see them live. To see more photos from the night Jackson shot on his Uzi 35mm
click here
Christmas time means this guy will be in the building very soon...



Be sure to check
The Berrics
the whole of this week to see what him and his Blueprint comrades got up to on their recent reign of the new park.

No comments: