Monday 14 December 2009

Whirlwind

The Christmas rush is in full swing hence today's late post. Frantic mail order, Jackson on his hols in BCN and a shop full of custom and deliveries today. Last night we enjoyed a concert at the borderline. Neil "the Baron" Baron is a friend of Ian Broudie who played there with Starsailor's James Walsh. He kindly organised our evening's entertainment for us. Gigs aplenty of late, that's the way it needs to be. Having packed many a mail order today it was a pleasant surprise to come across one for me when I opened the door...



Ordered eons ago it's good to finally have it in my grasp. Every home should have one. If you haven't seen this...



you need to because it really does cover all the bases. Lucky for you if you are a Monday night Alley visitor I may have saved your evening. It's on Channel 5 at 11.05. If even one of you gets to see it having not because of this post my work here is done. I have a disc of it in the vaults so won't be watching that tonight. Instead following a Chuck Young 101 recommendation I acquired a copy of this...



Looking forward to it

No comments: