Tuesday 12 January 2010

"So I was getting into my car...

...and this bloke says to me 'Can you give me a lift?' I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it."

What do you do if you see a spaceman? Park in it dude

That's it with the car jokes. I'm tailoring them around the latest Zic update. Yesterday's Playstation trip involved a car. Without thinking about it very much I figured out I have always wanted to skate a car. This was the cover of my first Thrasher...



It was in the box with my first set up, Hosoi flying over a car. Years later Steve would let us boardslide the side of his beaten up Ford, Badger ended a good line at Viccy benches with a car ride. Charlie and myself were caught by the Zic yesterday riding a windscreen and off the
bonnet
This just came through the door...



We have some of these Josh Kalis/ Stevie Williams Philadelphia 99 boards for you in stock so hurry to avoid dissapointment. This guy...



received a nice write up over at the
Daily Street
He's excited that along with housemate/team mate Charlie Young a third Palace rider has been announced. You saw it here second/third...



Expect to see Lucien smashing the spot up on a Palace board sometime soon.

No comments: