Friday 5 March 2010

Bad back

Jackson's laptop causes back problems it's official. He's been regulating Mile end today so I thought I'd fill you in via the Alley on what is new in store. Here are the latest Deathwish boards fresh from Slugger...



The Greco glows in the dark! His shoe on Supra, the low and the high are now in amongst others...



These will hit the online store on Monday but if you're interested please give us a call. I watched and enjoyed this last night...



There's a good Dude reference in it. Tortured males are always good subject matter for a film, Bridges' whirlwind of self abandon is believable. My note to self was to remember when not watching an Adam Sandler masterpiece not to expect a textbook Sandler ending. The scenery and the dialogue were the best part of the journey. We've been asked a lot recently when we're getting Chris Mulhern's dvd in...



It should be very soon. Knowing that the title is a tip of the hat to the Kinks doesn't stop me humming the theme tune to a childhood favourite every time I hear it even though the words aren't quite right. I'll leave you with this...



The bit with the gun is a highlight

No comments: