Friday 26 March 2010

Waise The Woof

Royston Two Phones, Bromley top Boy and Ex Daggers keeper paid us a visit today to give our air con a going over. One unit is fine but I think the other has blown it's last breath. To discover as much the two of us took a trip I've always wanted to take. One up a folding staircase and out on to the roof. It's good up there. I got to see the back alley which runs between us and our Neal Street neighbours...



These are the sky lights of the design office above us...



This is the Hair By Fairy exit onto Monmouth street...



This is the Souk Medina one...



and here's the Salad Bar...



I called up Dan...



who was joined by another Dan and a Jackson...



Jackson got an arty one on the flipside...



That's all from my roof reconnaissance. These images are my pick from MSN's pics of the Week. This Sea Lion...



and this little monkey...



Just in from Big Marls is the news that a sick interview with the man himself is up on Chris Aylen's new website. Check out Dom's interview
here
As well as lots of skate photos it contains some of his other work like this...



and is well worth a read. Happy Birthday Tibbals! Bye

No comments: