Friday 7 May 2010

Come follow me

Just noticed the Alley has another follower today, 51 now in spite of bottom of the Slam page relegation and banner minimising, not bad. Our news team is unable to bring you what is hot off the presses right now so I'll be filling in. We have the new Converse shoes everyone is raving about...



This Time Tomorrow is finally in and flying out so make sure to grab yourself a copy having watched this trailer...



If you're not in the Central London area you can order yourself a copy
here
We've just received a new batch of Blueprint boards. Included are some we've had before but also a new range designed by
Mark Ward
whose work graced our basement pre store installations...



Be sure to peruse the boards online. The new Blueprint dvd should be with us in a week and is still available to pre-order
here
That was a very informative and officious post so I'll add some inane images for you. Here's a painting I did of Clive Daley doing a tre flip at Southbank filmed by Justice Sey...



and another giraffe...



Support our Shuall...

2 comments:

Christopher King Lippi said...

Dude that sucks. What happened to S.B.? I gotta call up Toby. If you go to the sale get me something and I'll buy it off ya!

Christopher King Lippi said...

p.s. come visit!