Sunday 4 July 2010

Entertainment tonight

Slam City Skates' very own gambling technician brought his DJ skills to Bay 66 last week and soundtracked the Nike SB demo I know a lot of you enjoyed. He was pap snapped by Will Harmon giving it in the red bull van...



Last night we saw the
Mighty Cougar
play a nice intimate show in Camden with a mini Wonk...



He delivered our favourite poems and an enjoyable set of songs as well as reading from his sex manual, much of this can be read on his blog linked above. Thanks to
Rob
Luigi and myself will be accompanying him to see this guys first go at stand up...



Schneider is a funny man and also a Luigi dooopelgenger so hopefully a picture will follow. Seth's on his hols but he didn't escape Rob's new fondness for turning people into animals. Here he is as an octopus...



I'm off to Cornwall next week for 2 Weeks but I'll be careful not to neglect the Alley so I'll be reporting back from there.

No comments: