Tuesday 13 July 2010

Holiday snaps

We just got back from our first day surfing. Surfing is the business. Thought I'd check in while I have the chance to show you some pictures. Classic view taken in St Ives...



This is one of a seal we spotted in the water. He hung around for a while...



We're gonna need a bigger boat...



Here's a window into our holiday village's local disco...



I'm slightly agorophobic so I haven't been in there so much. One sign post tickled me yesterday, in Australia you have these to warn of their hopping hazards...



Under a bridge in Bodmin there are far more dangerous things to look out for...



Pizzer gets down here tomorrow. He directed me to to this sick site dedicated to
dogs
Any of you reading happen to be in the Newquay area this coming Thursday will be able to catch the second premiere of Pontus' new film. It's responsible for this getting a rinse out...



Please make the premiere if you can...

No comments: