Tuesday 3 August 2010

The London Borough

My regular visitation of the Motherland took place over the last two days and I crossed all the home comforts off the list including the often missed Spice Garden Chicken Tikka Chilli Balti. Visiting the skate park was nice as always, good to have a roll with Jonny L and Bobby G. Also amazing to see the yoot progression. One worrying development was Ali's confession...



He admitted to an interest in conspiracy theory. I asked him how he felt about UFO's. He assured me they were extinct then waxed lyrical about money, the twin towers etc. My mind switched off, he may as well have been Miss Othmar in Peanuts. "Illuminati" I find is a good trigger to picturing yourself on a beach. Keep skating Ali and keep your youtube investigations more along the lines of the one I'll post shortly. Hopefully you're not rocking one of these next time I come down...



Evening conversation with my brother and Joel led to how much we like this
site
It's always fiercely funny and I forget to look at it enough that when I do there's some new material for me. This somehow prompted this to be shared...



I just didn't find it funny at all

No comments: