Wednesday 9 March 2011

The Universe loves you

Paddy just asked me what I'm giving up for Lent. Without any thought of Lent I have resigned to try and give up any negative thought or at least attempt to combat it or channel it into something productive. How philosophical, I think this is a good resolution. Smoking is a hurdle best addressed on a date of my choosing I think. Enough about me here's a hook up for you. Keep your eyes peeled for these, they're out there on the shelves...



Always a fan of cheeseburger flavour things so it's a given that I was into these. To say that they have harnessed some Willy Wonka style alchemy is an understatement, these are on point. Every crisp is like the perfect bite of a Burger King cheeseburger-incredible! Here are some Muskaism's left on our ceiling...



and here is an action shot of Neil Baron's daughter Ruby, she will be wheeling around in no time, she's already pulled the handlebars off her scooter...



Before I go I'm going to leave you with some classic footage of the king of style filmed by Brad Johnson...

No comments: