Monday 11 April 2011

Inactivity

Slam's been busy, internet has been bad at home and I've been off the radar. i have noteworthy images for you from the last few days though. Here's Luigi enjoying a Turkish pizza...



This was after 3 croissants, a Chipotle chicken burrito and a samosa but helped him through the hour or so before a Chicken Shish ender. Admirable extreme eating from Ludwig. Graham managed to capture his prey as always this Sunday...



Here's some me trivia you may or may not find interesting. Digging this stuff out was prompted by the news that the Monkees are set to tour again. This I would be more excited about if Michael Nesmmith was in on it. If you aren't familiar with Michael Nesmith I assure you he's the man...



The Monkees stoked me out as a kid, this was my first album...



and it got a rinse out. My dad took me to see them on this tour...



We saw them in Hammersmith. When their cars showed up at the back doors he pushed me under the barriers and said run to that car, handing me my cassete. Davy Jones' wife greeted me and sure enough I got it signed...



Good memories. Make sure you see this...



Funniest thing I've seen in ages.

No comments: