Wednesday 22 June 2011

Lest I Forget

Images are captured and often forgotten, destined to live on my mobile communication device/Alley cam. Spring cleaning my handset over the next few weeks will give some old and new images life in the ether. Here's Lev's new Mortal Kombat steez...



He showed us the new
Palace
stuff ready to drop soon, keep your eyes peeled. Here is my home away from home in the homestead, this is where I put the world to rights with old friends and family, meet the Fred...



Here's a makeshift pizza I assembled on a Garlic Naan base involving Nando's sauce...



While I was away in LA one of the highlights was hanging out with my friend Christopher King Lippi...



One of the best! As promised here are a few images from MOCA. Look at this wall of paint!!...



Looking through all the old labels was a treat. Here are a couple of Basquiat images, I figure i'll do a bit of this every now and again and not overload you...





Noice! Finally this SB just dropped...



It's in-store only and was designed by Nike SB UK chief of operations Sam Barratt. Pay us a visit. We have some night time plans for you, some immediate and some a little further way, I'll tell you about them tomorrow.

No comments: