Thursday 12 April 2012

Interesting to me..

...probably not to you are yet more advances in the diversity of my nutrition. Last night I went out for dinner with Charlie and the man who filled this gorilla suit a few years back...



We went here...



I opted for a Brioche roll filled with Lobster...



and i'm glad because I think all the body parts may have put me off. It was delicious and i'll definitely have it again. We went to Sharmadean's book launch at the W hotel afterwards. It's mad in there, they have a huge mirrorball...





Today I visited the architect John Soane's house. It's kept as it was the day he died and it was kept like no house you've ever visited. It's filled with antiquities from all over the world...



In amongst it are beautiful open old rooms also...



The room filled with paintings was my favourite. There are a couple of paintings by Hogarth in there. One thing which captured my imagination the most was this painting he had done, a suggestion for a gateway to London...



You could spend a good while in there looking at everything and probably should, it's free and local. Have a
look

No comments: