Monday 9 April 2012

The times They are a Changing

If you told me a year, maybe even a month ago that i'd order these in Nando's...



I'd be appalled at the suggestion. Overnight it seems my palette has altered. Perhaps the one new food stuff tried per month rule implemented a little while back has re-wired my brain. Whilst eating tapas with Charlie, Paddy and Lec I asked to try an olive and the waiter dished me out a little bowl of them not just a single one. Maybe it was this Jedi mind trick that did it. Expecting my normal adverse reaction I was pleasantly surprised by the flavour and took down a bowl today. This is headline news in my world, the sky is the limit. Been working for the past nine days, eight days at the Peacock and did my first day at the Young Vic thanks to Ben the other day working on the fit up for this...



Rain rain stay away

No comments: